From:
Jessica Wills <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:03:10 PDT
I am doing a study on museum travel programs. I am looking information
on what museums have them, the cost, how many a year nationally and
internationally.
More in depth:
1. How much of the price of the trip goes back to the museum?
2. Is this written in the travel brochure?
3. Is there an add donation?
4. Who are the groups who are pulled for the mailing of the brochures?
Are they grouped by dollar amount or geo. location?
5. What is the net of these programs in relation to annual income?
6. What is the cost in relation budget?

Any information would be helpful. I can post results if wanted at the
end of the study.

Thank You
Jessica Wills, Membership Coordinator
The National Museum of Women in the Arts