From:
Melissa Heaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:04:09 -0500
The "New Museum Registration Methods" book from AAM, and edited by Rebecca Buck
and Jean Gilmore, has a great section on numbering. The book has just come out,
and is available through the on-line AAM bookstore at www.aam-us.org.

Melissa Heaver
Director-Museum Collections
National Trust for Historic Preservation
202-588-6148
202-588-6232 (f)