From:
Jennifer Jaskowiak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:44:28 -0700
Carol,

If you read Spanish, my director (Dr. Selma Holo, who happens to be writing
a book about museums in Spain under the new democracy, after Franco),
recommends

Historia de los museos en Espana: memoria, cultura, sociedad.
It is written by Maria Bolaños,
Published by Ediciones Trea, S.L.  The address of the publisher is
Donoso Cortés,7,bajo 33204 Gijón Asturias (Spain)
fax: 011-34-98  513  11 82 .  Written in1997
 has a whole chapter on the
museums under Franco.

Good luck.

Jennifer Jaskowiak