From:
John Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 1998 09:31:51 -0400
Ann:

Your rude comments were very misguided and unprofessional.  Naturally, there
was an attachment that you were incapable of retrieving.  Better luck to you
next time.

John

Looking for speaker suggestions for The Fifth Annual Directors Forum entitled
A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE: THE BIG IMPACT OF SMALL MUSEUMS

The 1998 Directors Forum is looking for speaker recommendations for the session
entitled Unique Exhibitions:  Small Museums as Advocates and Innovators.  The
session will discuss some of the following questions:

What kind of exhibitions do smaller museums do better than large museums?
Example:  Better advocates of new and rediscovered art.

What makes a good exhibition for a small museum with a limited budget?
Example:  Exhibitions that reflect community issues and diversity.

What are the different methods used by these museums to reach their audience
Example:  Art in alternative spaces (malls, office buildings, billboards,
schools, etc.)

Thank you!