From:
Alex Avdichuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 17:24:04 -0400
Alas, the Seagram Museum is no more, having been closed by Seagram's and
collections redistributed to other sites, to be replaced by a movie theatre
complex on the site of the museum.  Yet another example of lack of support
for heritage in Canada.

One must not forget the Jack Daniel's Distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee,
U.S.A. for a really entertaining tour of the oldest distillery in the
U.S.A.  The tour is free, although it doesn't have a proper 'museum', there
are several period buildings on the site, and the staff guides are a treat.

[log in to unmask] on 13/05/98 12:15:59 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]