From:
Angela Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 13:58:13 -0700
I am working on public programming at the U.S. National Arboretum and
am in search of other arboreta or botanic gardens that offer discovery
carts or stations out in their gardens.  We are looking at our PR
strategy for these stations and would like to get information on how
other gardens and arboreta advertise their discovery carts/stations in
their member's newsletter and local newspapers.

Suggestions on wording would be great!

Angela K. Roberts

==
Angela K. Roberts