Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:28:58 -0700
Neither Powells, Amazon, and certainly not Barnes & Noble carry
Norwegian language books. One would have to have an exact title and
possibly a publisher. Such publications as Books in Print list only
those books in English or that have English in them in some way. Of
course ordering a book as a special order is easy at any book store.

It may be possible to contact an information service, such as at the
Norwegian consulate, or similar, to obtain some vendor in Norway who may
be helpful. (When I need the name of a Swedish publication, I will
search the Royal Library (Stockholm), Carolina Rediviva (Uppsala) and
Umeå Universitet--or asked a Swedish colleague for help.)

Dave Wells
Olympia WA