Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 13:06:02 -0800
>Hi all:
>
>We are looking for a system that allows a tour guide to be better heard by
>small (and perhaps not so small) groups of visitors. I recall seeing
>somewhere a tour guide with a lapel microphone and small amplifier/speaker
>attached to her person. Does anybody out there use or know of such systems?
>Can you give me brand names, suppliers, etc.? Thanks in advance for any
>advice.
>
>Greg McManus
>Director
>Rotorua Museum
>Te Whare Taonga O Te Arawa
>Government Gardens
>Rotorua
>NEW ZEALAND
>Ph. 64-7-349 4350
>Fax. 64-7-349 2819

Antenna Audio, one of the major U.S. producers of museum audio tours, also
produces experimental theater events using this sort of system. They would
probably be able to provide answers your questions. They can be reached at
Antenna Audio, Building 1057, Fort Cronkhite, Sausalito, CA, 94965.
415.332.4862 or email to antenna-audio.com.

R.

--

Warbaby
The WebSite. The Domain. The Empire.

The MonkeyPool
WebSite Content Development
http://www.monkeypool.com

        Dreadlocks on white boys give me the willies.