From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 11:48:13 -0500
Contact Brent Powell, Chief Preparator at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art,
Chair of AAM's Packing and Crating Information Network Professional Interest
Committee.  He organized a session at last year's AAM meeting (Atlanta) all
about preparators.  He can be reached at 816 751-1294.

Janice Klein
Registrar, The Field Museum