From:
Adrienne Deangelis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 18:49:20 EDT
Hello--
        My timid contribution to this thread is my observation that almost
every museum offers internships of one sort or another, and that the
persistent student can find one to his or her liking, esp. if he/she does not
insist upon payment.  This comes from putting together (or trying to) a site
on internships as part of my Web site, "Resources in Art History for Graduate
Students" (http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~acd).  In fact, I'd like to include a
statement to that effect on the site--if this is wrong, please let me know.

        Thanks,

        Adrienne DeAngelis