From:
Linda Pascal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:18:18 AST
museums:

The best gateway to Australian museums and their collections is through our
AMOL site at:

http://amol.phm.gov.au/AMOL/

As well as alphabetical and collection searches, you can search by those
museums which have a web site. I could not find an email address or web
site for the NGoV but here are its contact details. It is possible that the
department you are seeking is on email but has no web site.

180 St. Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC
Postal Address:
180 St. Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004
Telephone:
(03) 92080222
Facsimile:
(03) 92080245

Linda Pascal
Construction Coordination Taskforce (CCTF)
Department of Communications and the Arts
38 Sydney Ave Forrest 2603
Postal: GPO Box 2154, Canberra ACT 2601
tel: 02 6271 1019
fax: 02 6271 1222
email: [log in to unmask]
url: http://www.dca.gov.au
-------------
Original Text
From: C=US/A=INTERNET/DDA=ID/MUSEUM-L(a)HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM, on 18/07/98
3:46 AM:
To all recipients of the Museum discussion list:

I am interested in contacting the Department of Prints and Drawings at the
National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne Australia. Would anyone be able to
provide an e-mail and/or mailing address? Please feel free to direct a
response to my personal e-mail address below.

Many thanks in advance,

Greg Davies
PhD. candidate
Graduate Dept. of the History of Art