From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:47:54 -0400
our incoming director and CEO had asked me to codify our loans policy, to
facilitate loans to other institutions. To date, we have used a minor
varient of the "facility report" developed for AAM by a group of registrars.
It is rather a formidable document and I wonder if the level of data
requested is absolutely essential, at least in the version we have, which
even asks for the make of fire extinguishers!

How many of your institutions use the standard AAM form and how many of you
have gone to something simpler. and, if so, why? If you have, I would be
most interested in obtaining a sample.

Thank you.

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Program Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
  Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]