From:
Keith Rugge-Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:54:16 -0600
I am a member of both our local Museum Management Board and a steering
committee assembled to put in place an umbrella society to manage both
entities.

There are many advantages in working closely together.  These include
sharing administrative costs, space, volunteers, coordination of events,
fund raising, etc.

If you have attempted a similar initiative please share with me your
experiences, both the good and the bad.