From:
Hervé Gagnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:40:30 -0400
Hmmm... Sounds a lot like what we call "Angry Anglos" who, a few years ago,
would use any excuse to wipe their feet (litteraly and preferably on camera) on
the Province of Québec flag just because they felt Conferedation was a big
mistake made in 1867 and that those damned "frenchmen" should all be speaking
english and saluting Her Majesty the Queen by now.  These days, they are more
civilized; they content themselves with shouting high and clear that
french-canadians are racists...  Intolerance is everywhere, isn't it...?

Hervé Gagnon
Director-curator
Colby-Curtis Museum
Stanstead (Québec)