From:
Gregory Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 13:39:45 -0400
To all recipients of Museum discussion list:

I am currently compiling a directory of websites for a graduate art
history student handbook. At present our students have direct access to
many of the major international museum and library websites through our
own Fine Arts homepage. However, I am interested in obtaining addresses
for websites pertaining especially to regional and/or specialized museums,
galleries and libraries that may house collections of interest to art
history students conducting research in the fields of ancient, medieval,
renaissance, baroque, modern and contemporary art and architecture. Sites
that deal with archaeological and art historical research in any of the
aforementioned fields are also of interest. Recommended sites need not
contain text in English.

Any suggestions?

many thanks in advance and please feel free to respond to my personal
e-mail address.

Greg Davies
President, Graduate History of Art Students' Association
University of Toronto
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]