From:
Stephen Ringle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:31:28 GMT
Is the "front lobby" secure enough.  I winder, 1st because I assume it is
outside doors to the galleries, and 2nd because yuou mention the need for some
kind of case to secure the recent acquisitions.  Seems to me the whole
buliness would be much more simple if some area or alcove more fully inside
the museum were set aside for this purpose.  There, you could hang a picture
or set a pedestal with a vitrene just as you would for any other object on
display in the museum.  Maybe put some lettering high up on the wall, "Recent
Acquisition Highlights".  That's my 2c. -Steve

In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask] says...

--
      Stephen B. Ringle, Registrar             [log in to unmask]
      University of Maine Museum of Art