From:
Jeralyne Manweiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 17:18:37 -0400
Herr Christian Mueller-Stratten,

I am not sure how far you are willing to travel, or if you are strictly
interested in museums, but I would suggest the
Lang Pioneer Village just outside Peterborough, Ontario.  In addition,
Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes District offers the Peterborough Lift
Lock and the Trent Severn Waterway.  Both are nice excursions in the
summer. Just as an afterthought, there is also the Fourth Line Theatre in
Lindsay, again just outside Peterborough. It stages plays based on
historical happenings of the region.  Happy travels.

Jeralyne Manweiler

Jeralyne K. Manweiler                           (h)(705)750-0774
M.A. Candidate                                  (f)(705)748-1801
The Frost Centre for Canadian Heritage          [log in to unmask]
and Development Studies
Trent University