From:
murph the surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 01:07:41 -0400
I will be teaching a class this fall in the department of art and arts
professions at New York University called "Information Systems for the
Visuals Arts." It is a required, graduate-level class for students in the
arts administration program. I'm planning to use "Interface Culture" by
Steven Johnson and "Internet in a Nutshell" by Valerie Quercia as the
texts. I'm in the process of writing the syllabus now and would appreciate
any suggestions as to texts or projects that would be of particular use to
students who will, in the future, be managers of the art world.

ROBBIN MURPHY
426 Broome Street, NYC 10013  212-925-1885
<i> i o l a </i> http://artnetweb.com/iola/