From:
John Martinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 18:51:56 -0700
I have been away from MUSEUM-L for over a year, and
feel there is enough new blood on line to reintroduce a
question I posted earlier.

What exactly is "museum theory" ~~ is there a clear answer?
Yes, in Europe there is a different approach to the profession
with this thinking than in the States, however, would appreciate
any insight to this.

UPDATE: To keep in touch, since leaving Fort Walla Walla Museum (WA)
as Executive Director, I am not Managing Director of the Wooden
Boat Foundation, in Port Townsend, WA.  Also, finishing up my
Master's in Museology/Management....discussing "museum theory".

John Martinson
Port Townsend, WA