From:
Jennifer Flint <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 23:18:36 -0500
Please, can we all agree that it is a hard field to find a job, everyone
understands that we have bills and loans to pay, that internships and
volunteering are important, and networking is the key.  We, as recent
grads, are not whining, but just venting frustration to other professionals
who actually have jobs and just asking for some sound advice on acquiring
those jobs.  I totally understood that the museum field would be a hard job
market, but like everyone else, I am pushing out those resumes every week.
I am working in a temporary full-time job and plan to do some volunteer
work.  I find myself motivated and still positive about finding a job,
(though, I get very frustrated and impatient).  But this is just my two
cents, and please don't send me hate email!! (ha)
Jennifer Flint