From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 1998 00:57:26 +0100
I believe that the Art Loss Register (London and New York) now offer a
centimetres photograph scale while also incorporates a standard colour
bar scale - essential for correcting the colours within a colour
photograph - free of charge.

The ALR has a web set at: http://www.artloss.com for contact addresses
etc. Aleternatively, as the ALR is partly finance by the insurance
inductry it is likely that your own insurers can arrange contacts or the
supply of the new scale.

Patrick Boylan