Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 14:18:32 BST
Hello. I am currently in the process of being completely swamped by my (BA hons Art History) thesis on
'Museums and the Internet', and i am writing to the list in order to ask  for any sort of figures that are
available on who it is exactly who uses museum websites.
 I am interested in finding out why  people visit the sites; i.e., are they planning a visit to the city and/or the
museum? Have they just been and they now want to find out more in-depth information about the
collections? Are they interested in one specific object in the collections? Did they just come across the site
completely accidently? etc.
If any one out there has any sort of statistics they might think will be relevant (from a visitors book or
feedback form for example) and that would be available for my use, pullease reply soon.

Sorry to be so utterly vague.

Nicola Brookes
N T Brookes
50 Northernhay St, Exeter, ex4 3er, UK