Christian Mueller-Straten <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 20:07:10 +0200
[log in to unmask] schrieb:
> Hello:
>
> My museum is looking for a source for a high quality diorama
> to be constructed. Does anyone know of an individual or company that
> makes museum quaity dioramas? Would appreciate any help.
>
> J. Gaertner
> EAA Museum
> Oshkosh, WI

> http://www.dejanews.com/   Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Have a look into our "European Museumsbranchenbuch `98" which lists a lot of
firms from Europe being in the museum business. We will forward it gladly by
prepaid cheque of DM 58.- (including handling and postage).

Best regards

Dr. C. Müller-Straten

Verlag Dr. C. Müller-Straten, Kunzweg 23, D-81243 München,
Tel/Fax: 089-839 690 43, http://WebMuseen.de/VERLAGCMS
MAGAZINES AND BOOKS IN MUSEOLOGY (GERMAN/ENGLISH)+ GERMAN THESAURI