From:
Carrie Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:38:18 -0700
Hello Museum-l'ers!

I am a graduate student doing an independent study project on museums and
the use of new communications/information technology (especially
the internet/web, cd-roms, and virtual reality). Basically, I
want to find out how museums are using the technology and what the
theoretical implications of these uses could be.

I know there has been a lot of discussion about this here, so could anyone
tell me how to access old posts to this list?

Also, if anyone out there knows of any other internet or (gasp!) PRINT
sources for information about these issues, please email me off-list and
let me know!

Thanks!

Carrie Beauchamp
University of Denver