Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:13:36 -0600
Access 97 also has html capability.  I recently had a chance to mess around
with Filemaker Pro and found it incredibly cumbersome and inadequate.  As a
professional software developer I have to say the Access provides me with
the more power and flexibility than any other desktop relational database
system.  Also, if needed Access database easily scale up to MS SQL Server
databases which makes it great for a growing organization.  Access uses
Visual Basic for Applications as it's underlying programming language.  Now
that hundreds of software companies are licensing VBA in their own programs,
it makes it even easier to integrate other applications with your databases.

Like Paul, I am not obligated to Microsoft in any way.  However, I am
Microsoft Certified and I do prefer their products, but, my preferences are
based more on performance and usability more than brand names.

Gary Acord
Acord Information Management