From:
Len Hambleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 10:18:59 -0400
You may want to call or write for the catalogues of the following
companies.
CRC Industrial Products
For U.S.  800-556-5074
Division Headquarters is  Northeastern Sales Office
International Sales Office
885 Louis Drive
Warminster PA 18974
(215) 674-4300 telephone
FAX (215) 674-2207
   Ask about their SP400 Indoor/Outdoor longterm corrosion inhibitor

Also contact  Mirachem Corporation
1045 South Edward Drive
Tempe ,Arizona 85281
800--847-3527
FAX 602-966-0890
The product catalogue I have is for products that remove rust but they
may have a stabilizer that arrests the corrosion and maintains the
appearance you want
Good luck