From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 08:24:25 -0400
TO:    Current Members and Potential New Members of the AAM Committee on
Traveling             Exhibitions.

FROM:  Laura Brown, Chair & Geri Thomas, Vice Chair

RE:    Our Meeting on Monday, May 11, 1998 at 7:30am/Westin Bonaventure/LA
________

We look forward to seeing all of you at the Westin Bonaventure next week.
Last year in Atlanta, we tried to move closer to refining the role and
function of the committee, and then broke into groups to discuss exhibition
contracts, fees, marketing, and issues related to both presenters and venues
receiving exhibitions.

In order to have another stimulating and productive meeting, we ask that you
let us know of any issues or topics that you feel should be part of our
agenda.  Please fax your comments to Geri Thomas at 212/546-9094 by Friday,
May 8, 1998; or email her at
[log in to unmask]  We welcome thoughts from all of our colleages. If you are
interested in becoming a member of this committee now, please also let Geri
Thomas know by Friday, May 8.  The cost of our breakfast meeting is $13;
please let her know if you will be attending.

Cheers!  See you next week.  Laura and Geri