From:
Avfstorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:46:58 EDT
The "SHA" is a partnership project of Williamsburg, AAM, and the National
Trust.  Brochures therefore can be gotten from any of these.  Try Elizabeth
Eder, Meetings and Professional Education, AAM: 202-289-9114.  I would be
prompt. Applications have usually been due in May for the program each Nov.
Liz will have up-to-date info.

As a minor contributor to the program, I liked what I saw the days I attended
(1995, 1996), and 2 or 3 participants I met there for the first time have
become valued contacts and collegial friends.

--Annie Storr, Visiting Professor, University of Virginia (former AAM
Professional Educ.); [log in to unmask]