From:
Diane B Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:46:21 -0600
Dear Michel,
    I'm thinking about quotes for your exhibit and wondered if you could
answer a question for me? I have found on CHIN there are 424 marbles in the
collection there. Would you please tell me a little more about them? i.e.
were they from private donors or sites and if so what type of sites (general
era?). Thank you! I keep thinking of the old blues music adage "I'm built
for comfort honey, I ain't built for speed!" Think it was Bessie Smith, a
beautifully large lady. :-)       Diane Rice