From:
"Ross Weeks Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 22:29:51 -0400
I still think the best opportunities for starting out are in the small town
museums, but one can't pay off educational loans very rapidly with the
compensation available.

Who in the last few years has raised everyone's expectations that there is a
growing job market in the museum field?  Where does this come from??  Too
many universities requiring museum degree programs to meet class size/FTE
enrollment requirements, perhaps??