From:
"Macon Co. Historical Society" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 07:55:17 -0500
There is an excellent source of books/pamphlets put out by the National
Center for Nonprofit Boards, (NCNB) 2000 L Street, NW, Suite 411,
Washington, DC 20036.  Tel. 202-452-6262; FAX 202-452-6299.  They cover
everything from how to conduct a board meeting according to Roberts Rules to
outlining the responsibilities of the staff and board.  I use these to
educate both my staff and my board.  Good luck on the thesis!

Mary Talbott