From:
Gregory Scheib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:41:35 -0400
Dear LA colleagues --

Unfortunatly, the marine science center in Baltimore where I've been
working was recently forced to close, and I have been job hunting for the
past few months (My interests are in (science) exhibition
development/education).

I'm now considering returning to Los Angeles (my hometown) and would like
to talk with exhibit/education staff in the LA area while I'm out at the
AAM conference -- most of my museum contacts are in the SW and the East,
where I've been working --

I'd really appreciate hearing from those of you on the West Coast
(off-list) to get your comments and advice about possibilities in the LA
area, and perhaps we can meet in person during the conference.

Much obliged,

Greg

P.S.     I'm looking forward to getting reacquainted with the LA museum
scene -- when I left, the California Science Center was still the Museum of
Science and Industry, and we called it the "push-button museum."

Gregory Scheib
Baltimore, MD