From:
Paintstik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 09:35:39 GMT
At Chihuly Studio, we use MultiPlex Lightboxes for slide and image filing.
MultiPlex tells us that they are no longer manufacturing 4 x 5 racks for these
boxes.  They still make the 35mm racks, just no 4 x 5 racks.  We have asked to
special order them, but MultiPlex is not interested in manufacturing them for
us.  We have tried other image libraries like Corbis.  No one seems to know
where we can find these racks. We are looking into having the 35mm racks
converted, but expect this will be expensive and may not work as well.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.  We especially like having 4 x 5's in these
racks so images can be viewed by clients when they visit the studio.

replies may be sent directly to [log in to unmask]