Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:12:22 -0500
We use one at VMNH and children love it.  My own child has a collection of
these pennies - using the machine is now a little ritual when she comes to
see me at work.  The machine imprints the museum logo on the penny.  It's
just another kind of souvenir to remind people of their visit.  I don't see
that it is any different from bumper stickers, posters, pens, key chains,
or lapel pins with a museum logo.  The penny machine at least has the added
benefit of being able to watch the machine in action.  Gears at work are
fascinating stuff for little ones.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue