From:
RachelTeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 22:22:07 EST
Please excuse the cross-postings.

We are graduate students in Museum Studies and Museum Education at the George
Washington University, Washington, D.C.  For one of our classes, we are
studying the process used by exhibition teams.  We would be very interested in
(and grateful for) hearing from those of you on the list who have participated
in an exhibition team.  What made your team successful or unsuccessful?  What
helped or hindered the effectiveness of the team?  Do you have recommendations
for those participating in an exhibiton team for the first time?

You needn't mention the institution or specific project, but we would
appreciate knowing your postion (i.e., designer, curator, educator...) and
role on the team.

Please reply off-list to [log in to unmask] or on-list if it seems of
interest to others.  We would be happy to post a summary.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Rachel Teck, Sara Shippey, and Jim Hakala
graduate students, the George Washington University