Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 23:02:51 GMT
Hello all
A co-worker from my museum was recently visiting another museum when she
discovered their use of "clear" light bulbs.  They have no tint-you can see
the filament , and apparently cast a different kind of light than the
typical modern bulbs on today's market.  Our museum is actually an historic
house of 1890's and we'd like to use those light bulbs.  Does anyone out
there know of such a thing? Kind of 'old-fashioned looking'.
Thanks,
Dorothy