From:
Amalyah Keshet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 08:34:54 +0300
At 10:47 01/04/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Again, and always with apologies to non-U.S. list members:
(snip)
>Andy Finch
>AAM Government Affairs

In my non-US opinion at least, no apologies needed.  Information on US
legislation is not only interesting but useful for those outside the US.
Many of us work daily on an international scale.
Congratulations on the demise of Title I of HR 3485.

amalyah keshet
head of visual resources, the israel museum, jerusalem
fax: +972-2-670-8064
visit our web page: www.imj.org.il