From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 1998 01:54:22 -0600
There is a company called Spitting Image that does outstanding, very
life-like mannequins.  Unfortunately it has been over 5 years since I've had
any dealings with them so I no longer have specifics.  I would recommend
that you call Displays Unlimited in Fort Worth at 817-589-7849 and ask for
Warren Lynn.  It's a good bet that he has their number in the old rolodex.

Gary Acord
Accord Information Management