From:
Mary Herdegen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 18:06:12 -0500
I have felt concerned recently over several TV ads that I have seen during
the mid-day news. By any chance has anyone else seen or heard about these
television commercials featuring the Household Hints author Heloise
recommending the use of Alberto VO5 (a hair product) when caring for
leathers, silver, etc.?  I would be very interested in hearing
conservators'thoughts on this.

Best wishes to all for the New Year,
Mary

Mary Carroll Herdegen
Director/Curator
The Esther Thomas Atkinson Museum of Hampden-Sydney College
Post Office Box 745
Hampden-Sydney, Virginia 23943
Telephone: 804.223.6134
FAX:  804.223.6344