From:
Joy Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 1997 08:00:00 PST
Hi - many of the on-campus immersion courses and the distance education
courses offered by the Cultural Resource Management Program at the
University of Victoria (in British Columbia) are suited to the needs of small
museums. Please visit our web site at http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp for more
information on both content and format. Tuition is normally $589 CDN per
course ($640 for the longer courses) which translates to approximately $440 US
and we are easy to reach from either Seattle or Vancouver BC.

Joy Davis, Program Director
Cultural Resource Management Program
University of Victoria
Phone 250-721-8462
FAX 250-721-8774
email  [log in to unmask]

For detailed Program information, please visit our Web Site at
http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/crmp