From:
Timothy Vitale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 23:43:39 -0800
Yow! This almost is too extreme to be taken seriously.  I guess one
should ask the person who is considering this advice if they would use
British Museum Leather Dressing to hold their hair in place?

There is plenty of bad advice out there, we can only hope that
reasonable people will think twice (or more often) when confronted with
these helpful hints.

Timothy Vitale
Paper and Photograph Conservator
& Preservation Consultant