Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:52:50 -0800
From:
Carl Foote <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: mmc net <[log in to unmask]>
Hello MMC and Museum-L Netters,

We're thinking of creating a position to be called something like "Education and Volunteer Services Manager."  We expect requirements to include a Master's degree in education or a humanities subject, a few years of experience in museum education and experience coordinating docents and volunteers.  If you have a position which is similar to this, could you send me (via email off the listserv, by FAX, or by snail mail) a job description and the salary range at your institution for such a position?

Thanks so much for you help!

Carl Foote
Manager of Personnel and Planning
The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road
San Marino,  CA  91108
(626) 405-2133
FAX (626) 405-0225