From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:22:53 +1300
My apologies! The earlier message had the emergency telephone contact number
placed incorrectly in the message. A revised message is detailed below.
This message is sent to our many contacts nation & world wide.

THE CURRENT POWER SHUTDOWNS IN THE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT OF AUCKLAND MEANS
THAT THE NEW ZEALAND NATIONAL MARITIME MUSEUM IS TAKING EMERGENCY MEASURES TO
MEET PUBLIC HEALTH & SAFETY REQUIREMENTS.

WHILE THE CRISIS CONTINUES, THE MUSEUM WILL BE OFFERING FREE ADMISSION TO ITS
HALL OF YACHTING GALLERIES AND CONCOURSE.

THE MUSEUM'S HISTORIC SAILING SCOW, TED ASHBY WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE DAILY
CRUISES OF THE HARBOUR AT 12 NOON & 1:45 PM, AT NORMAL PRICES OF $15 FAMILY,
$7 ADULT AND $5 SENIORS & CHILDREN

The above will be reviewed daily. As the Museum has an automated telephone
system, it is possible that you may not be able to contact us on our normal
line (64) 9 373 0800.  A EMERGENCY contact telephone number has been
established using the Manager Programmes & Marketing's cell phone and The
number is (64) 021 677881
Our EMERGENCY fax number is (64) 021 695322

We apologise for any inconvenience. Email contact will be maintained but there
may be some delay in ALL communications

Roger Smith
Manager -Programmes & Marketing

<---- End Included Message ---->