From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 09:35:31 +0000
Dear April,

The Courtauld Institute (University of London) textile conservation
course is run jointly by the (national) Textile Conservation Centre,
at Hampton Court, about 30 minutes by train from central London.

You should report your problems direct to the TCC's Director:

Ms. Nell Hoare
Textile Conservation Centre
Apartment 22
Hampton Court Palace