From:
DAN SEBBY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 07:04:31 -0800
I am a volunteer staff member with the California State Military Museum in
Sacramento.  As with most museums of our type, we are managed by retired and
serving members of the Armed Forces, not museum professionals.  For talented
amatures, we've been told that we do a pretty good job by the professionals.

Anyway can anyone recommend a good general museum supply house.  Buying
things like foamcore on the retail market is playing hell with our budget
and I'm sure that we can get these items for a better price.  We are also
looking for archival supplies and storage systems, display cabinetry, etc.

Please e-mail your replies as well as posting them.  I'm having problems
with my news server.

Thanks!

P.S.  Any California residents who haven't done your taxes yet, please
remember our museum on the checkoff section of you Form 540 State Income Tax
Return.  Thanks again!

Dan Sebby
Sgt. Maj.