Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:42:30 -0600
     You might want to examine Microsoft Access for your archive project.
     At the archives that I am working with, no photo archive has been
     established.  When I began to attempt to rectify this, I noticed that
     Access already has a database template for photographs.  Some of the
     headings within this database is irrelevant to most photographs, but
     the program also allows you to change this.

     Joseph M. Reed
     Graduate Research Assistant-Archives
     Fire Protection Publications
     Oklahoma State University