From:
Lucy Skjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 1998 19:43:14 -0800
Does anyone know the whereabouts of Marilen Pool, who received a Master
of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS) with emphasis in Museum
Studies?  She worked at the Lincoln County Museum in Newport, Oregon 5
or 6 years ago, and perhaps went to Arizona? Her alma mater,   the
Department of Anthropology at Oregon State University is trying very
hard to find her, so I said I'd seek knowledge of the museum community.

If you have any leads, please send them direct to:  [log in to unmask]