From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 18:03:40 +0100
And we should of course add the National Gallery, London - which has EVERY
work in the collection on display unless in conservation on in a loan
exhibition elsewhere.

(The few hundred more minor or smaller paintings that cannot be fitted in
the primary galleries are in a "tight hang" on the gournd floor.

Patrick