Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Vee L. Housman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 20:34:31 +0100
I wanted to share the ending of the silver soccer trophy mini-drama with
you.  I posted the message to the museum list around 10:30 last night
regarding the "treasure" that was unearthed in Niagara Falls that seemed
to belong to Youngstown, Ohio, rather than Youngstown, New York.  Well,
when I checked my email this morning, there were two helpful messages
waiting for me.  By 11:30 two more came in, exciting phone calls were
received and sent shortly thereafter and the bottom line is that the
Mahoning Valley Historical Society in Youngstown, Ohio, is "just plain
delighted" to get such a trophy that apparently "disappeared" over 70
years ago--1926.

Since then the Niagara Gazette has been contacted and it appears that
our little museum will get some good PR over the part we played in our
efforts to return the trophy "from whence it came."

From Youngstown, New York (population 2,075) to Youngstown, Ohio!

Thank you David, Jonathan, Shirley and Ruby for your helpful suggestions
and for the parts you played in the story's ending.  And they lived
happily ever after! :-D

Vee Housman
Museum Volunteer and Trustee
Town of Porter Historical Society Museum
Youngstown, NY