From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 09:18:42 +1200
Message from Roger Smith, ICOM New Zealand to Museum-L subscribers

There has been a lot of interest in the Heritage Tourism list and I have
received requests from Museum-L'ers regarding the sign on procedure. So...here
are the details.

You send mail to "[log in to unmask]" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    subscribe heritage-tourism <you email address>

Here's the general information for the list your'e subscribing to,from the